Backstage Sunday at DSquared2 in Milan, international celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury created a hippy mountain chic makeup look that perfectly complemented the A/W ‘17 collections. Attached and below please find the beauty breakdown for the women and men.
Lead Makeup Artist: Charlotte Tilbury
The Scoop: “This makeup is all about rose bud lips & windswept cheeks with a neutral bronze eye. hippy mountain chic!” – Charlotte Tilbury
The Beauty Breakdown – WOMEN:
- Start with Charlotte Tilbury’s NEW! Instant Magic Facial Dry Mask (launching March 2017).
- Apply Magic Cream to the skin followed by Magic Eye Rescue around the eyes.
- Apply Light Wonder Foundation in a tone darker than normal and buff into the skin for a sun-drenched, fresh, tan look.
- Apply The Retoucher to any imperfections for instantly flawless, illuminated skin.
- Contour with a mixture of Beach Stick in Formentera & Ibiza for a sun-kissed, all-over tan look.
- Create a youth-boosted blush high up on the cheek with a glossy, sun-kissed mix of Matte Revolution lipstick in Walk of Shame and Beach Stick in Formentera on the cheeks.
- Use what charlotte calls her instant freckle pen in Lip Cheat lip liner pencil in Foxy Brown. Sharpen, and scatter across nose and cheeks where the sun would naturally hit you.
- Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame or Birkin Brown, depending on skin tone, was patted onto the lips for an instant fresh stain.
- The girl’s brows were brushed up with the micro-fine brush of Legendary Brows gel according to skin tone and hair color.
- Color Chameleon in Amber Haze was scribbled and smudged on top of the eyelid, and then taken low underneath the eye. This was then combined with magic eye rescue for a fresh, glossy, sun-drenched, almost 1920s inspired look.
Milan Fashion Week Charlotte Tilbury Beauty with DSquared2
Charlotte TIlbury skincare and beauty products can be found in New York. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 5th Avenue New York, NY 10019.